The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just finished your book, and I Thank You

Dear Mr. Blaine,

I want to thank you for writing this important book. I was 12 years old
when the events you chronicle occurred, and I remember vividly watching them unfold during that surreal weekend with my family on TV. What has been needed for all these years was the first-person definitive and authoritative account that you have just given us. It was a very compelling read. I could not put it down.

I also want to Thank You for your service to our country, both in the Secret Service and all your efforts through IBM to improve its capabilities.

Sincerely,

Dee Kridel

No comments: