The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thank you ...

Mr. Blaine,

Thank you so much for having the courage to write your book " The Kennedy Detail" I live in Burleson, Texas, and am sorry to say I missed you and the others at the Six Floor Museum in Dallas. I was hoping to get to meet you and Mr. Hill and tell you personally how glad I am that a book was finally written by the men who were really there.

My wife gave me a copy of your book for a Christmas gift, which I have already finished, and Loved it!!!!!! I was curious if you could send me a signed index card, or something to put in the book, so I can have it to pass down to my niece when she gets old enough to enjoy it.

Thank you for your service,

Chris Gallop
Burleson, Texas


PS: I really enjoyed the story of how Frank Sinatra took the news that the President was staying at the Cosby's house instead of his.

No comments: