The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 6, 2012

Readers Reviews

OUTSTANDING

by Spanky


I purchased the book and the audio CD. I started reading the book and could not put it down. I read it in one night. The Title of the book is right, lots of "detail." An Outstanding well written book. I purchased the CD for my husband and he (like myself) was in awe for what the secret service do, and what they did that day.

No comments: