The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 17, 2011

After reading your book ...

Mr. Blaine:

After reading your book I have tried to get every piece of credible information that I can get and read it or listen to it. I was living in Virginia and 8 years old when President Kennedy was assassinated. Your book and the interviews that I have seen with you and Mr. Clint Hill are fascinating and give me a unique perspective to which I have never before experienced. I must admit that it was easy to suspect a conspiracy, and to some degree, I think that many people wanted one to be exposed in order to truly put this experience to rest. That will most likely never happen as it appears that none existed.

As for the agents on the detail, I offer the following quote from Robert F. Kennedy and the Greek Playwright Aeschylus, "Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God."

If your book tour ever comes through Atlanta, please let me know, as I would love to hear you speak.

My best.

Bob

C. Robert Neal AIA

Principal

COOPER CARRY

THE CENTER FOR CONNECTIVE ARCHITECTURE

No comments: