The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thank You

Hello Jerry,

I just wanted to thank you for writing this book. As a police detective myself, I was beside my normal job sometimes on duty during official visits of heads of government and together with my colleagues responsible for their protection. I know how difficult it can be and how fast something unexpected can happen.

Thank god, I never came in a situation like this. My english is not good enough in finding the correct words, but I was able reading your book and deeply understand what you and your colleagues gone through. You and the colleagues who were with you are in my prayers. I just forwarded your book to another collegue and I am sure she is not the last reading it.

God bless you

Thomas

Vienna /Austria

No comments: