The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This from Simon Barrett

of http://www.penlau.net

S&S have been keeping this book very close to their chests. Although it is slated for release today, it was only yesterday that I received a Galley for it!

I have only read about 70 pages, but I know a quality book when I see one, this will be on the must have list for anyone interested in the JFK story.

My review of the book will be coming soon!

No comments: