The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 10, 2011

From A Fan

Dear Mr. Blaine,

My sincere thanks to your and your colleagues for sharing your story.

I just finished reading The Kennedy Detail and will read it again. I had my 15th birthday six days before the assassination and have been engrossed in both the man and the times ever since. Over the years I've amassed a small "Kennedy Library" of my own and your book was a gift from my son that I now cherish. After all these years, I still find it difficult to watch documentary footage of that tragic day but until now had no comprehension whatsoever of the loyalty, dedication, and sacrifice displayed by the men of your profession. Each and every one of you truly is a hero!


Thank you again for what must have been an incredibly difficult endeavor.

With admiration,
Fran Souza

No comments: