The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank You

Special Agent Blaine,

Thank you for writing your book and setting the record straight. I
was only four years old at the time of the assassination and about
all I remember is that everyone was sad and Bugs Bunny was not on on
Saturday morning. Since then I have become an eighth grade history
teacher. Every November near the date of the assassination I tell the
story through pictures and news video clips. Thanks to your book I
can now include some background information and can without a doubt
refute the conspiracy theories that are mentioned every year.

Thank you as well for the work that you and your fellow agents did
and still do to provide protection for our President. I can not
imagine the pain and agony that you all must have suffered. Thank you
and your families for being willing to do that.

Again, thank you for the book. I found it difficult to put down once
I started reading. It will give a new perspective for me when I visit
the Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum later this spring.

Sincerely,
Warren Kidder

No comments: