The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 2, 2011

From Mike Russo of Russo Books, Bakersfield, CA.

Wow! I'm not much for fan mail, but having finished the book last night, I
had to thank you once again for not only visiting our store, but for writing
this book. If ever a story needed to be written, this is it! I had started
the book prior to your visit, so I thought I had a grasp on what you had
written. The amazing turn out for the signing and the continued book sales
after the event (and continuing now after Christmas) clued me in that this
was bigger than I thought. The fact that I have fielded calls from Seattle
to Texas asking if I have copies was antoher indication.

Then the second half of your book ... powerful, ...disturbing, I'm not sure
what words to use.

I just returned from the bank where a gentleman stopped me to thank us for
hosting you and Mr. Hill. He has just begun the book and already it is
first and foremost on his mind. This story stays with you (and I was born
22 months *after* the assassination). Truly you have hit a nerve both
locally and nationally.

Thank you. Thank Mr. Blaine. Thank Mr. Hill.

Happy new year,
Mike Russo

No comments: