The Kennedy Detail
Read excerpts, watch videos, get book reviews and more about The Kennedy Detail at Simon & Schuster.




Visit Discovery Channel
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCH VIDEO CLIPS Cuban Missile Crisis Protecting Jackie Memories ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

From JFK Assassination Researcher

Dear Mr. Blaine:

At last, after all my years of research, your book has meant the most to me, especially because it is first hand knowledge, and first class writing; nods of appreciation to Lisa McCubbin as well.

I've tried to leave myself open to investigating all aspects of the assassination; your book is the missing piece of which I've been waiting. Thank you for this important contribution to American history.

Please forgive my sending this note via electronic mail; I would have much preferred sending a hand written note, but given the reality of today's less personal society, and lack of your postal address, I send this with great respect and gratitude.

John DeMoor

No comments: